Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Course Offering

Have you looked at the new course offering?? It's right up my Diagon Alley! "Magic in Thread Work and Weaving" is definitely going to be the best part of my day and I know I will excel. It's the magic of weaving and other thread work involving muggle spinning and basic thread care, learning to weave spells into threads and fabrics, learning to use thread to manipulate other magic, (i.e., spinning a healing spell into bandages or a warming spell into a cloak, capture tying threads to make objects move, capture wind). How perfect!!

1 comment:

Emma Wigworthy said...

This was my favourite class too. Just you wait - Madam Francine makes textiles great fun. My grandmother was a seamstress in Diagon Alley - wonder if she worked for your family? I'll ask Mum.