Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday, Monday

Why is it so hard to drag myself out of bed on Mondays? I feel like I didn't have a weekend and now it's back to classes. I had a very hard time today in DADA and Professor Von Humperdink wasn't too sympathetic. After a trip to the infirmary, I'm feeling much better, thank you.

I saw that Olive put a fun quiz in her diary so I thought I'd give it a try.

1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice? Definitely butterbeer! I'm not much of a juice person, but I do love pumpkin in eatable form.

2. What House are you in? DUH! Ravenclaw. Is there any other House to aspire to?

3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into. Again, DUH! A peacock, of course! I'd strut proudly showing off my beautiful irridescent colors.

4. Who do you empathize with, or resemble best out of Harry, Hermione or Ron? Hermione most definitely.

5. What position do you play at Quidditch? I'd like to say I was the nominated captain so I could play all 4 positions, but I play beater. Protecting my teammates is important to me.

6. Which teacher is your favorite? That depends on the day!

7. Favorite Quidditch team? Pride of Portree! Have you seen their deep purple robes with the gold star! My peacock feather earrings go so nicely eith the robes.

8. What was the best flavor of Bertie's Every Flavor Beans you have ever had? And the worst? The best is sizzling cinnamon and the worst is vomit.

9. What kind of wand do you have? Ebony with a Kelpie feather.

10. Have you ever been down Knockturn Alley? Unfortunately, yes. Last year when I was a first year some older Slytherins told me about a great place to get peacock feathers and I believed them.

Quidditch starts on Thursday! I'm so excited. I've been brushing up on everything I know about dragons. I'm also going to be looking for the Golden Snitch until my vision blurs!



LET'S GO RAVENCLAW!

No comments: