Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm Back and Blue

I have returned to Hogwarts following the funeral for my cousin. It's always interesting when you have a gathering of wizards and Muggles, isn't it? I was happy to see my extended family, but I really wish we would quit having family reunions at funerals. Quidditch tournaments would be much more fun!

And, of course, I was disappointed to come back and find out we dropped another 5% in House points. I don't understand how this happens. We are Ravenclaws, after all! There is no one better or more deserving than us. My peacocks may never share their feathers with me again. Whatever shall I do?

Oh!! What is that I see on the end of my bed? Could it be sticky toffee pudding? I'm feeling better already.

2 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I'm glad you've returned and am sorry for your loss.

How was your pudding?

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and, too, am sorry for your loss.