Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Brrrr....It's Cold and Drafty



I don't know about the rest of you, but my dorm room is very cold and drafty. I mean, my peacock feather bed curtains can only do so much to keep out the drafts. So I decided it was time to send my little Angus McTavish (A.T. or "80" for short) to mummy for some more peacock feathers. Unfortunately my beloved peacocks had no feathers to spare so mummy sent me some fibers from the shop instead. They isn't exactly peacock colors, but will do. I have one sock finished and I'm working feverishly on the other. What do you think? Not bad for the challenge of Muggle knitting!

3 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Oh that's lovely Fleur! Is that eye of partridge stitch on the heel?

Unknown said...

Beautiful Fleur! You'll have the prettiest feet in the castle. :)

Jade Bladvak said...

What fine work and gorgeous colors!