Monday, January 14, 2008

I've Been Busy

I am ever so excited about my swap partner, a Hufflepuff. I spent much of the weekend looking at fibers and needles and patterns for her kit. I even discovered some wonderful Muggle stores I didn't know existed. I really must get out more often. I think I must have looked strange when I appeared in my robes, but I was so excited I forgot to change. I think I have all I need to start on the bag. I'm still undecided on yarn. There are so many choices! I've asked Mummy to get everyone to put their heads together and spin some yarn that doesn't look too much like a bumble bee. I'm having quite a bit of difficulty deciding on needles because I think my swap partner may have all the needles ever manufactured. Whatever to do! I guess I'll keep looking for something unique.

Oh, did I hear there will be a quiz this week? I haven't even opened a book yet. Besides shopping, I've been too busy developing a new use for peacock feathers! I will definitely have the most beautiful drapes for my bed in the dormitory.

No comments: