Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Must Be Excited!

I must be very excited about this term at Hogwarts! Last night I had a dream that the term started off with a blast! One of the girls in Ravenclaw told me about a Muggle show she had seen on television that was called something like Victoria's Secret. Anyway, in my dream our term opened with a spectacular like that complete with an appearance by famous Muggle rock stars! All the students at Hogwarts were in the audience screaming while the rock stars performed on a stage with lots of flashing lights. I'm sure the flashing lights were achieved by lots of wands being waved in the air! I woke up this morning feeling very excited (and covered in bits of feathers!)

I am going to sneak off to the store today and see if Mummy will help me pick out the perfect fibers for my swap partner. Hmmmmm...what colors do I need? (I'll never tell!) I so love surprises. My most difficult decision will be what kind of bag to make. I saw a Muggle with a wonderful felted bag. I asked Mummy how it was made and she wasn't sure. I'd love to try it out, but I'm not sure the term is long enough.

No comments: