Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Will Be Gone a Few Days

Last night while shuffling through a huge stack of parchment (note to self ~ it is necessary to organize parchment in order to find the homework you misplaced) my little Angus McTavish arrived with a message from home. It seems that my cousin was killed yesterday when he was thrown from his broom while returning home. They don't know yet whether he had a heart attack or stroke which caused him to lose control of his broom or if his broom was hit by a spell of some sort and threw him or what happened. At any rate, I will be out of school for a couple days at the end of the week while my family gathers. Is someone willing to take notes for me?

10 comments:

Jade Bladvak said...

Hugs and positive thoughts for you and your family.

Enid Black said...

Aww Honey,
*hugs*
Just let me know what you've missed when you get back and I'll fill you in.

Allitrya Spelling said...

I'm so sorry. *hugs* I'm wishing the very best for your family in this tough time.

Cecilia said...

Oh... I'm so sorry. I'm sure all of us would be willing to take notes in class for you!!!

Winnie said...

So sorry that such a thing has happened! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Unknown said...

Oh, sweetie...I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones and we'll see you when you get back.

Padma Dumbledore said...

My thoughts are with you and your family

Elanor said...

Hugs to you and your family.

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

My thoughts and the thoughts of all Gryffindors are with you and your family. Be safe and we'll see you soon

Quinn said...

*Hugs*
Notes and whatever else, just ask.