Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ravenclaw Ramblings

It's been pretty quiet around Ravenclaw Tower recently. I wonder if everyone is busy studying or just relaxing during our little break. We have an assignment to be learning about the women of Ravenclaw so I've done a wee bit of research. There definitely are some very interesting women to whom I aspire.

I have learned that a friend from last term may be returning to Hogwarts next term and I'm very excited. She was a Hufflepuff, but maybe the sorting hat will sort her into my house. She really is more of a Ravenclaw anyway and she would make a wonderful addition to the Common Room.

I might take a little holiday from school this weekend. It will be an opportunity to extend my education into new realms. I'm hoping to go to the Conscious Life Expo at the LAX Hilton. Listen to the titles of some of these free lectures: UFO Crash Retrievals, Animal Communications for Everyone, Remote Viewing & Espionage, Stress Goes When Body Flows, Healing Love Enlightenment, Rejuvenation & the Energetic Footbath, Invoking the Light, Stargate Egypt & the Secret of Soul Body, Playing in the Now, Creating with Pure Intent. Some of those titles really intrigue me. Now, we'll see whether my broom can make it that far! Does anyone want to join me?

No comments: