Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's a New Day

After a night in the infirmary, I'm feeling much rested. The head crushing spell was difficult to release, but Madame Pomfrey was able to do it. Amazing! I wonder if she can release the curse from my knitting?

Has anyone ever spent any time exploring Muggle TV programs? I've discovered an entire new world! There's Buffy the Vampire Killer, Firefly and Hex. I spent all evening watching Hex, my new favorite. It's so cold and dreary today that I might have to continue to explore this wonderful imaginary world and maybe attempt to work out the problem with my poor sock.

On a sad note I hear that a few people have left Hogwarts. They are going to be missed. But at least all my brilliant new friends are hanging around. More mischief is meant to be had! Oops, shouldn't have said that so loudly. Could mean more detention, right?

No comments: