Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's in an Aura

I'm only just starting to learn about auras. I recently had my aura read ~ it's all pink and lavender ~ and it revealed that I know how to get what I want and that I "see the total picture". Okay, cool.

I am, however, confused about the auras of others. There is a girl in another House who I don't know, have never talked to, nor had any interaction with. I occasionally run into her in the ladies' room and when I do I get an automatic reaction of major dislike, almost like hatred, and complete repulsion! There is nothing about her that would cause me to feel that way but I do. I wonder what kind of aura she has? Why do I react that way towards her? Did I know her in a past life? I must hit the books and learn more about auras and past lives.

No comments: